Monday, March 16, 2015

Deamons Of Chaos Showcase

Sunday Funday was a huge success, I played my 2nd game of Warhammer Fantasy. I picked up a Deamons of Khorne army for 40k but I have only actually gotten top use them for fantasy. I have the new blood thirster model on the way as well. The commission was done by my friend Tristan for someone else  but the deal didnt go through so I picked them up to not leave him holding the bag. He did an incredible job. I've since added 2 more squads of blood letters, a Soul Grinder and Skull Cannon. It will round out at about 3000 when all is said and done.
Blood For The Blood God.
The Army has Skulltaker with a squad of blood crushers. Karnak running with a squad of 10 hounds.
Karnak
Skulltaker & Bloodcrushers
I am really happy with the army so far, ill post more pics this week too. I have a battle report being written up as well. Ill get a few more games in before I post about my thoughts on my first Fantasy army. - Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment