Sunday, June 15, 2014

Busy Week!

Holy it has been a hectic week. We just opened the storefront and the response has been crazy! So I have spent every day this week working. Even Sunday on my day off! We still went in to make sure we are in good shape for Monday morning. We actually played a team game on Friday night. We didn't get started till quite late so I did not take any pics! I think with my last hours tonight I am going to assemble more Gaunts!
I have some big things on the hobby front in the works! I am going to be picking up a rather large Gray Knight army to supplement my existing army. I just wanted to post to make sure people still know I am alive, I will have more hobby time this week! promise!- Russ

Check out our facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/Eat.Whats.Good

No comments:

Post a Comment