Thursday, June 5, 2014

7th Edition update



 I am unleashing the Swarm upon the table top for the first time in 7th Edition tomorrow. I have every model in this list but the biovores right now. I’ll have to wait to do some Ebay magic to get a hold of 3 of those guys. This is the list I will be running against my friends 1250 lists. We usually play a 4000 pt 3 player game if we can. I just really wanted to get the Scythed Hierodule on the table top. So I suggested 1250 for the other players. It will be interesting how we work out psychic phase powers. I wonder if they generate their powers together or have the same pool. That’s just more Fun things to think about. The list is below, I had to pad out the last 250 points with regeneration on the monstrous creatures just in case I get locked out of catalyst now.

HQ Hive Tyrant Electroshock Grubs, Wings,
Twin-linked Devourer with Brainleech Worms x2

Elites  
  • Venomthrope Brood  
  • Venomthrope Brood
  • Zoanthrope Brood x3
Troops  
  • Termagant Brood 30 x Fleshborer
  • Termagant Brood 30 x Fleshborer 
  • Tervigon Crushing Claws, Electroshock Grubs  
  • Tervigon Crushing Claws, Electroshock Grubs
          Fast Attack
  •  Hive Crone, Regeneration
  •  Hive Crone, Regeneration 
Heavy Support
  • Biovore Brood x3
  • Mawloc , Acid Blood  
  • Mawloc , Acid Blood
Lord of War
Scythed Hierodule


I have some big things in the work this weekend. The Store front will be operating so I will have a pretty full schedule the coming weeks but I have it on good authority that Sundays will make a good game day. My girlfriend is opening her Vegan/Gluten free Pre-Packaged food business this Monday. It’s been a tough few months getting all the pieces into place. Check out her website or give her a like on Facebook www.eatwhatsgood.com every little bit counts. - Russ

3 comments:

  1. How do you setup your three player games? I'm always curious, as we generally have 3 players for our games...so its a constant battle of either doing 2v1, or coming up with a fun 1v1v1.

    Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Like! So we set up our 2 vs 1 games the two players are on a team following the allies chart. Usually the 1 player will have a 2k list, where as the other two will bring a 1k list each. Then we use the Pact of blood special rule to see who the real winner of the 2 player team is. Sometimes if its a 1v1v1 game its king of the hill and we set the no mans land in the centre of the table in a 12" bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm your first type is pretty much how we do it to. We do a 1500+500 for one guy (he can ally with himself, but has to have minimum 2 hq, 3 troops, then 0-4 of everything else) then 1000 for each player on the other side.

    Kind of the hill sounds fun! I'll have to try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete