Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tyranid Update #2

Wow, so I have had a lot of pent up hobby energy lately. I managed to get both of the Harpy/Crone combo finished. Did both of the Mawloc's, made one look a little different just in case I want to proxy it as the Trygon. I really didnt ever have problems with Finecast before but these Venomthropes are a pain. I am still up in the air for the Colour of the chitin. I was going for Orange but I may have just decided to go Hive fleet Kraken. I'll add some black to the chitin after as well to make it pop a little more. I would have thought I learned my lesson about Horde armies after I painted all my Astra Militarum infantry.

-Russ

Still a bit more work to be done on the Mawlocs
I really like these model kits.

Decided on Hive fleet Kraken 


No comments:

Post a Comment