Monday, April 21, 2014

Tyranid Update

With the move finished I have a few days to kill before I start work. I decided to start on my Tyranid. I had to put the Hive Tyrant together first. I forgot to take a few pics I also managed to get the first Tervigon togather too. Due to the Holiday weekend, my Hive Crones and Mawlocs are stuck in mail limbo until tomorrow. I think I will build the second Tervigon maybe hit them with primer. I am still looking at the daunting 100 gaunts as well. I forgot that they come with Ripper Swarms as well , so that is a bonus. I tweeked my list idea as well so I may have to acquire 3 biovores as well. Here's a few quick snap shots of the work so far. I have been playing as many games as possible since I had a 3 month dry spell. I actually got a game in with my Astra Militarum as well, I'll post a few of those photos soon. Its good to have drive for the hobby again.  ( Mind the editing, still using cell phone pics)

Update: Made a little headway today got both Tervigons together, 10 Gaunts as well, primed everything I assembled today too.

Russ





1 comment:

  1. Looking good man! I did have the hold the phone sideways to look at the flyrant, but it made me feel gangster, so it kind of balances.

    ReplyDelete